Sunday, October 10, 2010

Alex Winter's Family

I found out yester day that Alex Winter's son is a red head. So I am guessing that Alex"s wife dies her hair brown. And here is a picture of Alex Winter's family:
If you know any other of his family, tell me. I also already know that he also has a step son. So you don't have to tell me that. Love U, Alex Winter!!! Why does he get back in the acting world. He has many fans, but just doesn't know it. So if this is Alex Winter, please get in the acting world. And post a comment or post a comment on my channel on youtube,username Markolover13, didn't see that one coming!! LoL Even if you are not Alex Winter, just a fan, you will get a faster reply on youtube, but if you don't have an account, just post one here.

2 comments:

  1. Alex Winter's son got his red hair through Alex who's hair was strawberry blond growing up then as he got older his hair started to get a bit darker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure Alex has always had very blond hair. Also, this is a pic of him and his son, but the other two are not his family. In fact she is a fan. Just thought you might like to know. :-)

    ReplyDelete